24 March 2020 | VESPER Advocaten LLP has launched an online COVID-19 Resources Hub for entrepreneurs and investors, currently featuring the following free downloads:
(1) a sophisticated COVID-19-Pandemic-Bridge-LOAN-AGREEMENT (Single Lender)
(2) a sophisticated COVID-19-Pandemic-Bridge-LOAN-AGREEMENT (Multiple Lenders)
(3) a sophisticated COVID-19-Pandemic-Bridge-CONVERTIBLE-LOAN-AGREEMENT (Single Investor)
(4) a sophisticated COVID-19-Pandemic-Bridge-CONVERTIBLE-LOAN-AGREEMENT (Multiple Investors)
(5) a template UNANIMOUS-SHAREHOLDERS-RESOLUTION (Approval Loan Agreement)
All documents listed above are provided by VESPER Advocaten LLP as a free-of-charge service to entrepreneurs and investors in the Netherlands to enable them to enter into a solid loan agreement expeditiously in view of the current market conditions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please note that these documents are intended only for the financing of Dutch private limited liability companies.
The template documents provided by us contain important legal disclaimers. Read them carefully and use at your own risk.
Having said that, we are happy to support you further in your deal in these extraordinary times. Should you have any questions, please contact our COVID-19 Help Desk.*
Also, we are happy to facilitate the digital signing of this agreement by means of our DocuSign software application, free of charge. In such case, please contact our COVID-19 Help Desk* and provide us with the completed document and the e-mail addresses of the addressees whom will sign the document.
* Our COVID-19 Help Desk has been set up as a temporary, free-of-charge service to businesses in the Netherlands, solely intended to give hands-on support in navigating certain unprecedented issues, under extraordinary circumstances due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In no event will VESPER Advocaten LLP, its partners, officers or employees be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the contents of this website, the support of our COVID–19 Help Desk, the use of any documents made available on our website or sent by our COVID-19 Help Desk or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. VESPER Advocaten LLP has a policy of entering into attorney-client relationships with its clients only in accordance with certain procedures, which include executing an engagement letter and addressing professional responsibility conflicts, as required by the Dutch Bar Association. You agree that your access to our COVID-19 Help Desk, the transmission of e-mails to and from our COVID-19 Help Desk and the use of any documents attached thereto or listed above, do not create an attorney-client relationship between you and VESPER Advocaten LLP.